Consuming vegetables has many benefits especially for someone who is on a weight loss diet. Vegetables are a natural source of food which helps to control weight. Eating too much of vegetable has no bad effects on weight concern people due to its low content in sodium, fat and calories. Also, it fills the stomach quickly and gives high energy bust because vegetables are a rich source of dietary fiber. They are also rich in vitamins, antioxidant and nutrient.
In other words, the intake of vegetables should be the first thing to increase for weight concern people. However, a lot of people face problem to continue their weight loss plan for a long period of time. This is mainly due to the taste of the vegetables which makes it very difficult for weight concern people to stick their diet plan during their meals and snacks.
However, No matter how significant it is to have vegetable in your diet, you simply cannot have it if they do not taste or look good to you. For some people, it is the texture that makes them unwilling to have them while for some it is the taste. However if you follow the diet in http://www.acjn.org/3-week-diet-review-does-it-really-work/ you will take the vegges anyways
Here are some of the quick and easy ways to boost the taste of your vegetable. You can eat them without forcing yourself.
- Fresh herbs – Put fresh Herbs like thyme, parsley or pepper after the vegetables are cooked or while they are being cooked. It gives a good taste like flavors along with many benefits which does not increase weight.
- Garlic and Ginger- Place sliced or chopped garlic and Ginger into the vegetables for good taste.
- Lemon – Add slices of lemon into the vegetables. This is good for vegetables like beans and broccoli. Some people prefer adding lemon juice into the boiling water of vegetable. Lemon is rich in vitamin C which is a very good antioxidant.
- Vinegar – Vinegar gives a sour taste like to the vegetable which makes the vegetable a lot tastier. It is good for vegetables like carrot or potatoes.
- Salsa – Best way to serve the salsa is with vegetables for better taste. It is excellent to use raw vegetables with them along with onions and tomato and some people prefer adding something citrus like vinegar or lemon.
- Some vegetables are served with sesh kebabs or any kind of healthy kebabs which are grilled
- One of the best well known sauces that are used for vegetables is lime and dill weed. Dill weed is one of the herbs which come from parsley family. It can be home made by adding 1 tablespoon of lime juice along with honey (some people prefer using brown sugar which is also good) and half tablespoon of dry dill weed. Salt and pepper is also added according to your preference. This sauce gives a good taste to the vegetable.
- For instant extra flavor and taste to your vegetable, you can add salad dressings which can be home made to reduce the amount fat used or a low fat dressing can be brought from the market.
To conclude, it is advisable to use different kind of dressings, sauce and herbs alternatively so that you will not get bored of having the same thing every day. Using good strategies will not make is a very difficult job to consume vegetable to control your weight loss.